CNC lathes and accessories for turning parts (E35/E45)

CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for turnning part   (E35/E45)     Structural FeaturesAdopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.Optimize the permutation of steel by finite&nbs

Featured Products

CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for turnning part   (E35/E45)

CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for Turnning Part (E35/E45)

CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for Turnning Part (E35/E45)

  Structural Features
  • Adopts integrated-style design with bed and 45°base to improve the rigidity.
  • Optimize the permutation of steel by finite element method to decrease the thermal deformation.
  • Achieve low installation work by low center of gravity and short distance.
CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for Turnning Part (E35/E45)

CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for Turnning Part (E35/E45)
ParametersSwing over bedΦ280mmΦ320mmΦ330mmΦ450mm
Spindle Spindle noseA2-4A2-4A2-5A2-6
Spindle hole Φ36mmΦ46mmΦ56mmΦ62mm
Spindle Bar through Φ25mmΦ36mmΦ46mmΦ51mm
Spindle speed6000r/min5000r/min4000r/min3500r/min
FeedrateGang type tool max travel(dia)600mm740mm800mm860mm
Max turning length 180mm200mm230mm300mm
Swing over slide80mm100mm110mm160mm
Rapid feedrate X/Z rapid feedrate 14m/min14m/min14m/min14m/min
Weight 2000kgs 2200kgs2400KGS2800KGS
Our Service

1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

  1. Hydraulic Spindle Nose
  2. Total Splash Guard
  3. Spindle: 5000rpm 3.7kw
  4. X//Z axis PMI linear guideways
  5. Triaxial PMI ball screw
  6. Cutting cooling system
  7. Central auto-lubrication system
  8. Heat exchanger for electric cabinet
  9. Manual pulse generator
  10. RS232C Interface
  11. Working light
  12. Indicator light of pause and completion
  13. Basic toolbox
  14. Leveling bolts and blocks
  15.Hydraulic cylinder 4" with collect chuck 25
  16. Spindle indexation 5degrees (Optional СА axis indexation 0.001 degree)
  17. Foot switch 
  18. Working light 
Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit

About us
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.
    In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good after-sales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make"HIRUNG" CNC machine tools one of China's most professional automation brands.

CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for Turnning Part (E35/E45)

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customer's Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.
6.We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7.We supply one years Warranty for whole machine.
8.7*24 hours Email or phone service.

9.China best machine -HIRUNG .


Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:


CNC Lathe Machine Tools and Accessories for Turnning Part (E35/E45)


Contact us

Please feel free to give your inquiry in the form below We will reply you in 24 hours